Lamar Tyson's Law Enforcement Application

Want to protect the island from criminal activities and become a friend of the law and only the law -Submit your application for the Island's Police Department here, and maybe you will become an officer soon!
Lamar112
Canada

Lamar Tyson's Law Enforcement Application

Post by Lamar112 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:13 am

Applicant Information:
-Full name: Lamar Tyson
-Nationality: American
-Gender (M/F): M
-Date of birth: 25/09/1997
-Place of birth: Los Santos
-Phone Number: 351491981

Suitability Information:
-Can you communicate in multiple languages beside English?: I can speak a little bit of Spanish
-Are you in the ability to write and speak fluent English?: Yes
-Have you got any education in your past? - If yes, which?: High School Diploma and I took a Criminal Justice course in college

-Tell us why you want to become a Police Officer in at least 250 words:
*I want to join the police department for so many different reasons. To start off, one of my reasons is for the many different opportunities involved in the job, such as the different divisions such as SWAT and Criminal Investigation Divisions. I am hoping to see myself as a detective later on into my career because it just seems like something I would enjoy and also be good at no matter how stressful it could really turn out to be. Another reason is that I want to take part in helping the community become a safer place for families by becoming a part of law enforcement. At the end of the day I want to be able to feel like I did something good for the people, and this is one of the best ways I can think of to do that. One of the main goals I aim for is to prevent children from becoming a part of dangerous gangs and using/selling narcotics on the streets. Growing up, my father was an officer and I have always looked up to him which is one of the bigger reasons why I chose this career. He took me on many ride-alongs back in the day and I've always enjoyed every second of them. Being a cop is more than just putting people in cuffs, but its preventing people from making the decisions that puts them in cuffs. To me this is a great opportunity and I don't have a problem putting my life on the line to pursue it.

-Tell us a little bid about yourself below here in at least 150 words:
*My name's Lamar Tyson, I am 21 years old. I was born and raised in Los Santos. Growing up, my father was a police officer too, and I have always looked up to him. Back in the day he would always take me on ride-alongs with him to show me what it was really like to work as a law enforcement officer. That is how I discovered that this job is for me. I was raised in a pretty bad neighborhood but I didn't let it ruin me. I kept my grades up and did a good job turning down peer pressure. I never really cared about what anybody thought about me except for my dad. Unfortunately when I was around the age of 17, he was shot and killed in the line of duty when he was doing a traffic stop and the suspect who he was stopping pulled a gun and fired it multiple times. It was a horrible moment, especially for the fact that he was the one looking out for me my entire life ever since my mother passed away from cancer when I was just a little boy. I had to learn to look after myself as soon as I turned 18, which is what helped me become a responsible young man.

-Have you done any criminal activaties in your past? - If yes, which ones?: No
-Have you ever received a ticket in your past? - If yes, for which reason?: No
-Have you ever been arrested in your past? - If yes, for which reason?: No

-Do you agree that you answered every question above true?: Yes

Out of character information:
Timezone: Mountain Time
Firstname: Lamar
Current age: 16
In-Game level: 1
Do you speak basic English?: Yes
Have you ever been banned?: No
Have you ever been warned?: No
Do you have a alt-account?: No

Martin
Romania

Re: Lamar Tyson's Law Enforcement Application

Post by Martin » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:36 pm

Dear Mr.Tyson .

After intently reading your application for joining our Police Department.
We are pleased to announce that you are pending interview right now.
Thereby I would like to meet you in the lobby of our government building tomorrow.

If you feel unable to be at the requested place on the requested time.
Feel free to give us a notify in order to change this planning.

Yours sincerely, Bruce Jackson.