Oliver Jordan's Fire Department Application. [Concluded]

This is the hottest organisation on the island.
Join us today! - We are always on fire!
Fedo
Egypt

Oliver Jordan's Fire Department Application. [Concluded]

Post by Fedo » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:42 pm

Applicant Information:
-Full name: Oliver Michael Jordan
-Nationality: British
-Gender (M/F): Male
-Date of birth: 1/8/1994
-Place of birth: Britain
-Phone Number: None

Suitability Information:
-Can you communicate in multiple languanes beside English?: No.
-Are you in the abbility to write and speak fluent English?: Yes.
-Have you got any education in your past? - If yes, which?: Cambridge university.
-Do you know how to communicate in a proper way with injured peoples?: Yes, I do.
-Are you up to date with the fire-equipment where you should have to deal with?: Yes.
-Are you up to date with knowing how to deal with differend gases and liquide?: Yes.

-Tell us why you want to become a Fire-Feighter in at least 250 words:
Our family tree contains two branches one of them chose the Medical team and the other chose the Fire team. I preferred to be from the Fire team branch. My uncle gave me a lot of advices about the job. When I was young I always used to think about this job. I have always wanted to be one of the Fire Fighter who rescues the citizens and help them. I grew up while my dream was also growing up with me. I traveled from London to Los Santos because I have heard about an advertisement that offers a chance to citizens from all over the world to join Fire Department.

I saw that this is a chance to make my dream a real thing and to rescue people. I applied and I took my interview. They liked my character and they were pleased to accept me and give me the chance to show them how would I react as a true fire fighter. I have worked for like 8 hours a day on duty.

I extinguished most important buildings like pizza stacks, Capital Police's building. I have always been known there as every citizen used to like me because I was doing my job greatly. One day the perfect fire fighters were sent to a educational trip at a city called Liberty city. It was away from LV. During our trip a problem occurred at the left engine of the plane. We had to parachute down the sea while I was swimming i noticed Tikibayé I swam to it until i reached it and I decided to continue my Fire fighter job at the island.

-Tell us a little bid about yourself below here in at least 150 words:
My name is Oliver Jordan. I was born in Britain at London Bridge Hospital. I was born in 1994. I'm 34 years old now. I'm from a semi rich family at London. I went to London's high school. I went to London's university and I have been graduated from faculty of Fire. I have always wanted to be one of the fire fighters who rescues the citizens at the cities. I worked as a fire fighter at Los Santos Fire Department. I have learnt there a lot about the job. I worked there for 4 years. I have got a lot of courses about dealing with fire and extinguishing fires. I have reached Lieutenant while I was there. I was travelling for an educational trip when suddenly the left engine of our plane went down. I have swam to Tikibaye Island and i decided to continue my life as a fire fighter there to begin my life in Tikibaye.

-Have you done any criminal activaties in your past? - If yes, which ones?: No.
-Do you have any mental or physical constraint that possible effects your work as fire-feighter?: No.
-Have you ever been arrested in your past? - If yes, for which reason?: No.

-Do you agree that you answered every question above true?: Yes.

Out of character information:
Firstname: Ahmed.
In-Game level: 0
Do you speak basic English?: Yes.
Have you ever been banned?:No.
Have you ever been warned?:No.
Do you have a alt-account?: No.

Dawson
Great Britain

Re: Oliver Jordan's Fire Department Application.

Post by Dawson » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:11 pm

Dear mister Jordan.

After intently reading your application for joining our Fire Department.
We are pleased to announce that you are pending interview right now.
Thereby I would like to meet you in the lobby of our government building tomorrow by 2:00PM.

If you feel unable to be at the requested place on the requested time.
Feel free to give us a notify in order to change this planning.

Yours sincerely, Flynn Dawson.

Dawson
Great Britain

Re: Oliver Jordan's Fire Department Application.

Post by Dawson » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:27 pm

We do sadly have to notify you about the fact that you have been denied for joining the Fire Department.
This decision was taken because you have failed to contact us or do the interview within 74 hours.
We hope that you'd understand our decision and we wish you better luck next time.
Thereby you will be able to re-submit you application over a period of two weeks.

Yours sincerely, Flynn Dawson.