Paul Davis's Law Enforcement Application. [Concluded]

Want to protect the island from criminal activities and become a friend of the law and only the law -Submit your application for the Island's Police Department here, and maybe you will become an officer soon!
Reapz
Macedonia

Paul Davis's Law Enforcement Application. [Concluded]

Post by Reapz » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:17 pm

Applicant Information:
-Full name: Paul Davis
-Nationality: American
-Gender (M/F): Male
-Date of birth: 12.09.
-Place of birth: Cleveland Ohio, United States of America.
-Phone Number: 319 883 344

Suitability Information:
-Can you communicate in multiple languanes beside English?: No.
-Are you in the abbility to write and speak fluent English?: Yes I can.
-Have you got any education in your past? - If yes, which?: Elementary school in Los Santos, High School in Los Santos and College of Los Santos.

-Tell us why you want to become a Police Officer in at least 250 words:
Well I want to become a police officer because I grew up in a bad neighbourhood. Crime was a big problem for me and my family there. My dad was a police sergeant in Los Santos Police Department and he did his best to stop the crime in that neighbourhood.When I was kid, my dad always told me stories about how he arrested criminals, how he did pursuits and since the age of 7 my favourite job was to become a police officer after finishing my college my dad always encouraged me to join the police department and he said that we could lower the crime in the neighbourhood together, but sadly after finishing the college I didnt get the chance to become one in Los Santos because my family died in a car accident and I had to leave the city and come to small peacfull town. After searching up the internet I saw that there was a ferrry going towards this island. I packed up my stuff and went to the docks in Los Santos. Also I believe that the police department requires teamwork and much other things to stop the criminal, I've been a basketball player in my highschool days and our coach always encouraged us to become a great team with teamwork, thats how we won a 1st place in a highschool championship.And now I am here, giving my best hopes that the police department accept me as a cadet into the best and greatest family.

-Tell us a little bid about yourself below here in at least 150 words:
I grew up in Cleveland Ohio, after I was born my family moved to Los Santos, there my dad got a job as a police officer.My elementary school was good finished it as a perfect student, at the work days I was at home learning and at freedays I was practicing basketball for around 2 to 3 hours with my friends and my personall coach. After finishing my elementary school, I signed up for high school. A couple of years passed and I finished my high school, after that I saw the applications for a college are open so I applied and got accepted. While in the college I signed up for the basketball team and got accepted, couple of matches played and the coach set me as a team captain for the basketball team.After the college my parents died in a car accident so I didn't get my chances to apply for the LSPD. I moved out of Los Santos and came here to live a new life.

-Have you done any criminal activaties in your past? - If yes, which ones?: No I haven't.
-Have you ever received a ticket in your past? - If yes, for which reason?: No I haven't.
-Have you ever been arrested in your past? - If yes, for which reason?: No I have not been.

-Do you agree that you answered every question above true?: Yes they are.

Out of character information:
Timezone: UTC+01:00
Firstname: Aleksandar
Current age: 15
In-Game level: 1
Do you speak basic English?: Yes.
Have you ever been banned?: Nope.
Have you ever been warned?: Nope.
Do you have a alt-account?: Nope.

Dutchman
Netherlands

Re: Paul Davis's Law Enforcement Application.

Post by Dutchman » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:24 pm

Dear Mr. Davis.

After intently reading your application for joining our Police Department.
We are pleased to announce that you are pending interview right now.
Thereby I would like to meet you in the lobby of our government building tomorrow by 2:00PM.

If you feel unable to be at the requested place on the requested time.
Feel free to give us a notify in order to change this planning.

Yours sincerely, Flynn Dawson.

Dutchman
Netherlands

Post by Dutchman » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:39 pm

Congratulations with passing your interview Mr. Davis.
We are pleased to announce that you are pending training now.

Dutchman
Netherlands

Post by Dutchman » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:24 pm

We are pleased to announce you that you have been invited to the Police Department.
However this application will stay pending for the coming 2 weeks for some further examination.
We do expect the best of you during this time. Have a great stay within our department.

Dutchman
Netherlands

Post by Dutchman » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:07 am

Dear Mr. Davis.

After some time we have decided to promote you to chief of the Police Department.
This decision was made based on your attitude, profesionalism and activaty as officer on the island.
Congratulations with your new rank, we'd hope that you'll have a great time as PD chief.

Dutchman
Netherlands

Re: Paul Davis's Law Enforcement Application. [Concluded & Promoted]

Post by Dutchman » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:54 pm

Dear Mr. Davis.

After some time we have decided to demote you to Agent III of the Police Department.
This decision was made based on your your lack of activity as police officer on the island.
Our apologies for having to make this decision, the job has to be done.