Umer Malik's Ministration team application.

Want to become an administrator on our server?
Feel free to submit an application here.
Malik
Pakistan

Umer Malik's Ministration team application.

Post by Malik » Mon May 14, 2018 4:41 pm

Applicant Information:
-IRL Firstname: Umer
-In-Game name:Umer Malik ( didn't logged in yet as the server is locked )
-In-Game level: 1 ( didn't logged yet as server is locked )
-Playing hours: ( Didn't logged)
-Current nation: Pakistan
-Date of birth: December 20th, 2000
-Nationality: Pakistani
-Timezone: +5, Islamabad, Pakistan-timezone

Suitability Information:
-Are you in the abbility to write and speak fluent English?: yes
-Can you communicate in multiple languanes beside English?: like Urdu, Kashmiri, Punjabi
-Do you have experience as admin/helper/moderator in any other (roleplay) servers?:
Well, on experience not that much to be honest. But i have been admin in some of newly made roleplay servers. I know the basics, i'm known in many roleplay servers. As in one i'm level 34 with 2260 playing hours, and in second i am Level 10 with 106 playing hours. In other servers i have been in administration.

-Why would you like it to become helper on our server? (minimum 250 words):
As i told above i'm level 34 and Level 10 in two servers. I have much experience on how things goes and how i can deal with them. I am active, loyal, and determined person and i have been looking for new roleplay servers and then i found this one. It attracted me so i'm here. Why i wanna become? I wanna become because i saw this server needs Staff, which gave me a good reason to put my interest in it as Admin. As i have been admin in other servers, i think it will help me to perform my work more perfectly. This server is good, heavy rp server. So thats all.

-Why should we pick you for our staff team above other applicants? (minimum 150 words):
Well, i cant promise that i will be like an angel but i will do my best and put my all effort in it. Other applicants may be better then me which would be more good as i will learn more and i will try to improve myself. I know all the basics and i also know how to deal with situations. If Management picks me, it will be a honor for me and i will work for this server development even more harder.

-How much playing hours could you be in-game/active each week?: well minimum 2 hours a day and maximum 4 or 5 hours a day which means i can be active 21 hours each week.
-On a scale from one to ten, how much would you rate your own roleplay knowledge?: i have been Roleplaying for 2 years. I won't rate myself as 10/10. But i can say 6/10. You guys can check mine IG.
-Additional notes that you'd wish to share with us: I just say, if server provides me good fun. I will provide server my time.
-Are you active in our Discord channel?: yes
-Do you have any alternative accounts?: not-yet

Conditions of Admissibility:
-Have you ever been warned on our forums, discord or in-game?: no
-Have you ever been banned from our forums, discord or in-game?: no
-Have you ever been kicked for failure to adhere to our server rules?: no
-Do you have any "recent" admin punishments within our community?: no
-Do you agree that failure to do your admin duties would lead to a punishment or demotion?: yes, why not if i did something wrong i would be punished .
-Do you understand that we work under a hierarchy, and have higher ranks to split powers of authority?: yes
-Are you aware of all rules in our community and do you agree to punish for any violation thereof? Yes

Dutchman
Netherlands

Re: Umer Malik's Ministration team application.

Post by Dutchman » Mon May 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Dear Umer Malik.

After intently reading your application for joining our Ministration-Team.
We are pleased to notify you, that we'll give you a chance for joining it.
We'd look forward to see the actions that you'll take for our community.
And we are glad to have you joining in our staff team today.

Yours sincerely, Tropical Island Roleplay Administration Team.