James Reigns' Ministration Team Application.

Want to become an administrator on our server?
Feel free to submit an application here.
Jamie
Egypt

James Reigns' Ministration Team Application.

Post by Jamie » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:12 pm

Applicant Information:
-IRL Firstname: Jack
-In-Game name: James Reigns
-In-Game level: 1
-Playing hours: 0
-Current nation: Egypt
-Date of birth: 25/1/2003
-Nationality: Egyptian
-Timezone: GMT+2

Suitability Information:
-Are you in the abbility to write and speak fluent English?: Yes.
-Can you communicate in multiple languanes beside English?: Yes.
-Do you have experience as admin/helper/moderator in any other (roleplay) servers?: Yes, I'm currently an assistant head helper in Old School Roleplay.

-Why would you like it to become helper on our server? (minimum 100 words): Because I want to make people have a good experience in the server and enjoy their stay where they have full knowledge about the server. I also want to make everyone enjoy to make them even invite people so the server becomes popular and everyone has fun. I also want to be a helper to make sure everyone knows what they are doing, and not leave just because no one is helping them.

-Why should we pick you for our staff team above other applicants? (minimum 150 words): Because I have been a General Admin in Elite City Roleplay and I'm currently an assistant head helper in Old School Roleplay, so I know a lot about being a staff member, also I will be as active as I can to always help new people around the server and make sure they have a lot of fun in it, I also never abuse any commands, and I'm always loyal to anything I get in that is why I hope you accept me to be in your staff team and I'm sorry for not reaching the minimal amount of words needed.

-How much playing hours could you be in-game/active each week?: whenever I'm free I will be online, probably around 10-15 hours if in study time.
-On a scale from one to ten, how much would you rate your own roleplay knowledge?: 9/10.
-Additional notes that you'd wish to share with us: None.
-Are you active in our Discord channel?: Yes.
-Do you have any alternative accounts?: No.

Conditions of Admissibility:
-Have you ever been warned on our forums, discord or in-game?: No.
-Have you ever been banned from our forums, discord or in-game?: No.
-Have you ever been kicked for failure to adhere to our server rules?: No.
-Do you have any "recent" admin punishments within our community?: No.
-Do you agree that failure to do your admin duties would lead to a punishment or demotion?: Yes.
-Do you understand that we work under a hierarchy, and have higher ranks to split powers of authority?: Yes.
-Are you aware of all rules in our community and do you agree to punish for any violation thereof?: Yes.

Dutchman
Netherlands

Re: James Reigns' Ministration Team Application

Post by Dutchman » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:46 pm

Dear James Reigns.

After intently reading your application for joining our Ministration-Team.
We are pleased to notify you, that you are accepted for joining the team.
We'd look forward to see the actions that you'll take for our community.
And we are glad to have you joining in our staff team today.

Yours sincerely, Tropical Island Roleplay Administration Team.