Ethan Star's Medical Department Application. [Concluded]

Can't live your life without saving the ones of your fellow citizens? - Submit your application for the Medical Department right now!
Star
Great Britain

Ethan Star's Medical Department Application. [Concluded]

Post by Star » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:12 pm

Applicant Information:
-Full name: Ethan Star
-Nationality: Russian
-Gender (M/F): M
-Date of birth: 12/03/1981
-Place of birth: Russia
-Phone Number: ((None as of yet ))

Suitability Information:
-Can you communicate in multiple languanes beside English?: No.
-Are you in the abbility to write and speak fluent English?: Yes.
-Have you got any education in your past? - If yes, which?: Yes, I have RPed Medical before for 1 year.
-Do you know how to communicate in a proper way with injured peoples?: Yes.
-Are you up to date with the medical objects where you should have to deal with?: Yes.
-Are you up to date with knowing how to deal with differend wounds and injuries?: Yes.

-Tell us why you want to become a medic in at least 250 words:
I would like to lead the Medical Department as I have had experience before in this type of stuff; I was the leader of Los Santos Medical Department and San Fierro Medical Department.
This gives me a lot of experience to come to Tikbaye Island and share it with this Medical Department, I'd like to share my experience with everyone and make sure that they will be save during there time on the Island.
-----------------------------------Los Santos Medical Department----------------------------
When I was in LSMD, I saved over a thousand lives during my career as a Medical Officer and Commissioner, the worst one was when someone was trapped inside of a vehicle on fire; the citizens counted on me to save this persons life and so I did just that; with my department radio I called for LSFD to come with a Fire Truck and PD to come and block off the road, after the fire was put out, it was now the MD's job (My job) to put this persons life as it should be and make sure he is fit and healthy.
2 weeks later this person was fit once again; I saved his life.

--------------------------------San Fierro Medical Department----------------
Not only did I save one life in LSMD, I also saved thousands more in SFMD; in one case there was a car wrapped around a tree, but I had managed to get the driver free; I took him to hospital where he was later treated, it was a good ending for that man.

-Tell us a little bid about yourself below here in at least 150 words:
Hello, my name is Ethan Star and I grew up in Central Russia with my two parents.
For my whole life I have wished to join some Medical Departments, but my wish was always to join Tikbaye Island Medical Department; so here I am writing this very application out today; I really don't have much to say about me; I have had alot of experience in the past within' Medical Departments and will bring my presence to the current one; whether it will be a Medical Officer or the Commissioner of the Medical Department; either way I am happy.
Currently I am 37 years old and am willing to spend more and more of my time doing what I do best, which is saving peoples lives.
It has always made me happy to save peoples lives and be the hero of the day; I've always wanted to do it and always will continue.

-Have you done any criminal activaties in your past? - If yes, which ones?: No.
-Do you have any mental or physical constraint that possible effects your work as medic?: No.
-Have you ever been arrested in your past? - If yes, for which reason?: No.

-Do you agree that you answered every question above true?: Yes.

Out of character information:
Firstname: Andrew
In-Game level: 0 as I haven't logged on yet.
Do you speak basic English?: Yes.
Have you ever been banned?: No.
Have you ever been warned?: No.
Do you have a alt-account?: No.

Dawson
Great Britain

Re: Ethan Star's Medical Department Application.

Post by Dawson » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:21 pm

Dear Mr. Star.

After intently reading your application for joining our Medical Department.
We are pleased to announce that you are pending interview at the moment.
Thereby I would like to meet you in the lobby of our government building over a while.
Although due to the move to our new building we don't have a exact date for this yet.
We will give you a notify once we will be able to take off your interview.

Our apologies for the discomfort.

If you feel unable to be at the requested place on the requested time.
Feel free to give us a notify in order to change this planning.

Yours sincerely, Flynn Dawson.

Dawson
Great Britain

Post by Dawson » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:59 pm

Congratulations with passing your interview Mr. Star.
We are pleased to announce that you are pending training now.

Dawson
Great Britain

Post by Dawson » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:52 pm

We are pleased to announce you that you have been invited to the Medical Department.
However this application will stay pending for the coming 2 weeks for some further examination.
We do expect the best of you during this time. Have a great stay within our department.

Yours sincerely, Flynn Dawson.