Aaron Moses's - Law Enforcement Application.

Want to protect the island from criminal activities and become a friend of the law and only the law -Submit your application for the Island's Police Department here, and maybe you will become an officer soon!
Aaron
Egypt

Aaron Moses's - Law Enforcement Application.

Post by Aaron » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:53 pm

Applicant Information:
-Full name: Aaron Moses Scaletta.
-Nationality: Los Santos.
-Date of birth: 14/4/1991
-Place of birth: Los Santos, Verona Beach.
-Phone Number: 81943625

Suitability Information:
-Can you communicate in multiple languages beside English?: Yes I can communicate in multiple languages besides English, And it's Italian.

-Are you in the ability to write and speak fluent English?: Yes i'm in the ability to write and speak fluent English.

-Have you got any education in your past? - If yes, which?: Yes, A bachelor degree in the law and the law arts. Also another bachelor degree in the economy a-*nd commerce. With another bachelor degree in the English literature and it arts.

-Tell us why you want to become a Police Officer in at least 250 words:
I have always appreciated and admired those who put their lives on the line to protect our communities. My interest really piqued in law enforcement however, After I witnessed a domestic dispute and watched the responding officers diffuse the situation. I heard the calling as I saw the officers control the situation and remove one of the parties from harm’s way. It was. Then I knew that, This is what I was meant to do.

-Tell us a little bid about yourself below here in at least 150 words:

I was born in the 14th of April in 1991 in a wealthy family of my father Moses Scaletta who was a well-known Italian businessman and the founder of the whole branches of the well-known cars dealership The Grotti Automotive Dealership, And the owner of the most popular bar in Los Santos, The Social Bar Di Scaletta.
My father got the American nationality after getting married of my mother Alexandra Noah, She describes the love for my father and life to me, My parent had their firstborn in the 14th of April in 1991. Me. Aaron Moses.
The both of my mother and father have had lost their wealth after my father's jailed for moneys laundering, After his wealth had reached the billions, This case has been fabricated to my father with the cooperation of a corrupt commander in the government. And my father went to the jail for a counted hours and then he left the jail with a huge bail cost him the half of his wealth, And other half wasted on our family living and my parents treatments. And in the 25th of August 2000 my father left the life, And in the 30th of September 2000 my mother left the life influenced of my father's death.
Then i was so sad and shocked of my parents death, But i could have overcame of their death and decided to continue my studying and my college.In this while in the 4th of April 2010 i was just a teenager of a 19 years old. And after 4 years in the 5th of May i finished my studies and achieved 3 Bachelors in Law Arts, Commerce And The Economy Arts, The English Literature.
All this was while my stay in America New York city, Then i applied on the Internet for a job in The Mulholland Bank, And once i got accepted i picked my bags and took the first flight to Spain, Los Santos. 5th of July 2018. And currently i'm living in medium apartment under the owning of the Mulholland Bank, That's have remained till i decided to pick my bags and travel to the tropical island Tikibaye, And decided to take a legal way of living imposing my studies and knowledge to apply and join the Police department.

-Have you done any criminal activities in your past? - If yes, which ones?: No, I haven't commit any criminal activities in my past.

-Have you ever received a ticket in your past? - If yes, for which reason?: No, I haven't received any tickets in my past.

-Have you ever been arrested in your past? - If yes, for which reason?: No, I haven't ever been arrested in my past.

-Do you agree that you answered every question above true?: Yes, I do agree that i have answered every question above true.

Out of character information:

Timezone: +2

Firstname: Mohamed.

Current age: 19

In-Game level: 2

Do you speak basic English?: Yes, I do speak basic English.

Have you ever been banned?: No, I have never been banned before.

Have you ever been warned?: No, I have never been warned before.

Do you have a alt-account?:No, I don't have an alt-account.

Dutchman
Netherlands

Re: Aaron Moses's - Law Enforcement Application.

Post by Dutchman » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:56 pm

Dear Mr. Moses.

After intently reading your application for joining our Police Department.
We are pleased to announce that you are pending interview right now.
Thereby I would like to meet you in the lobby of our government building today by 3:30PM.

If you feel unable to be at the requested place on the requested time.
Feel free to give us a notify in order to change this planning.

Yours sincerely, Flynn Dawson.

Dutchman
Netherlands

Post by Dutchman » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:04 pm

Congratulations with passing your interview Mr. Moses.
We are pleased to announce that you are pending training now.

Dutchman
Netherlands

Post by Dutchman » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:05 pm

We do sadly have to notify you about the fact that you have been denied for joining the Police Department.
This decision was taken because you don't seem to be suitable for the job, based on several facts in your behavior. We hope that you'd understand our decision and we wish you better luck next time.
Thereby you will be able to re-submit you application over a period of 3 months.

Yours sincerely, Flynn Dawson.

((Player removed for trolling/bad-behavior within as Police-Officer within the server!))