Johnny Vegas Armed Force Application

We are the most powerfull army on the entire island!
However, we are also the only army on the entire island.
MrVegas
Israel

Johnny Vegas Armed Force Application

Post by MrVegas » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:45 pm

Applicant Information:
-Full name:Johnny Vegas
-Nationality:Los Santos
-Gender (M/F):M
-Date of birth:1/1/1980
-Place of birth:Los Santos , All Saints Hospital
-Phone Number:486062664

Suitability Information:
-Can you communicate in multiple languanes beside English?:Yes , Hebrew
-Are you in the abbility to write and speak fluent English?:Yes
-Have you got any education in your past? - If yes, which?:No

-Tell us why you want to become a Armed Forces member in at least 350 words:
I want to become a Soldier because I have had a fascination with serving the law and giving the civilians the comfort of sleeping safely everynight. Without or duties their life would be hanging in a thread of risk and we being present like today just asures that they will wake up in the morning healthy and with all their belongings. The Armed Force structures society and makes it complete with out us there would be a gap into what makes it whole. The badge,service weapon, and courage is what makes a Armed Force Soldier without these important ingrediants it would be completely off to what a Armed Force Soldier is know of and with me being a Armed Force member I will represent what makes up this definition and I will make this possible by showing others respect and delivering courage when needed I hope I never get to use my service weapon but if a situation presents itself i'll have to use it. I am commited to serving the law and spreading the Armed Forice code through chivalry.

-Tell us a little bid about yourself below here in at least 150 words:
I was born in the southern part of Los Santos, in a middle-class family. My father was Frank Vegas senior and my mother Catherina Vegas. They were both taking good care of me, and thereby I have had a nice childhood environment. During my childhood I had one sister and one brother. I was the older brother in the ring, and they were both looking up to me; that's one of the reasons that I want to represent a nice portrayal of how to live life. My father used to work at the SANews as one of the most known news reporters within the City of Los Santos. My mother worked at the Marina Beach Cafeteria as a waitress, whereas I enjoyed to stay after school; having a cup of coffee or chocolate. Apparently my father had a great interest within the Law and Order of the United States, and through him I was taught a lot within that category. At first, I went to the school of Los Santos and eventually I graduated to High School. I had a nice time there, great exams and I had a lot of friends. Sooner or later I became a student at the University of San Andreas in San Fierro. I lived at my aunt who - at the time - was living in Downtown, San Fierro. I studied there for three years, although I lived there for a full five years. During the time of my studies, I worked at the harbour of San Fierro; driving a truck , and then I moved to Tropical Island.

-Have you done any criminal activaties in your past? - If yes, which ones?:No
-Have you ever received a ticket in your past? - If yes, for which reason?:No
-Have you ever been arrested in your past? - If yes, for which reason?:No

-Do you agree that you answered every question above true?:Yes

Out of character information:
Timezone:IDK [Israel]?
Firstname:Shalev
Current age:20
In-Game level:1
Do you speak basic English?:Yes
Have you ever been banned?:No
Have you ever been warned?:No
Do you have a alt-account?:
No

Matrix
Netherlands

Re: Johnny Vegas Armed Force Application

Post by Matrix » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:28 pm

Application Accepted

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
We are pleased to announce you are now Pending Interview.

General Jay Walker
Training And Recruitment Center
Tikibayè Armed Forces