Rafael Suarez' Armed Forces Application. [Accepted]

We are the most powerfull army on the entire island!
However, we are also the only army on the entire island.
Bok
Philippines

Rafael Suarez' Armed Forces Application. [Accepted]

Post by Bok » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:12 am

Applicant Information:
-Full name: Rafael Cheterfield Suarez
-Nationality: Filipino-American
-Gender (M/F): M
-Date of birth: 01/18/1997
-Place of birth: Tikibaye Hospital
-Phone Number: 131305549

Suitability Information:
-Can you communicate in multiple languanes beside English?: Yes, Filipino
-Are you in the abbility to write and speak fluent English?: Yes
-Have you got any education in your past? - If yes, which?: Yes,I graduated from Philippine Military Academy.

-Tell us why you want to become a Armed Forces member in at least 350 words:
*I do believe I have qualities that I will bring to the Armed Forces. Some being: I am funny, loyal, respectful of others, I love to help people, and I think I am a good person. I can also be a leader at sometimes, when needed. I will do what I am told, and obey the rules that the management team has set. I am a good worker, and will come into work if the Armed Forces is short staffed. I will take the boringest jobs, weather I like it or not. And I will respect every staff member, teamate, etc. no matter what their race, sexuality, gender, etc. is. I would like to become a part of the Armed Forces, because I like to help people. I want to be the person to save a life, and know at the end of the day, I have made a difference in Tikibaye and follow the footsteps of my uncle. I want to help the island of Tikibaye when they are in need of help. I also want to be the first one in, and the last one out. I am willing to risk my life, to save another. If I get accepted, I will also be on duty pretty often, since I love the idea of being a Soldier and a LEO. My friend told me about some of his friends, who are in the Armed Forces, and I have heard good stories about the organization. I think army can make a difference on my life, something I couldn't do for years. I want to provide safe living to the people of Tikibaye, I can't stay in silence and watch so many dangerous stuff going on, I believe a person like me has to do something for this what is going on. The only way I can think of it to make something about it is by becoming a soldier within the Armed Forces. Helping people lead better lives is satisfying and important. My uncle Lorenzo Suarez who fought during the San Andreas-Tikibaye is my hugest motivation to join the force, I would like to follow the path he been going through and become a part of a Armed Forces. I will do my best to fulfill my duties and officiate when needed. I will aim to climb up the ladders of the success and reach a higher stage with a higher occassion to serve and express my loyalty to the island better.

-Tell us a little bid about yourself below here in at least 150 words:
* I am 21 years old, Filipino-American my descendants were known to be the first Filipinos that lived in Tikibaye. Something about me, is that I am a people person. I love to interact with the community. I also like to help people, the ones in need. I also really enjoy serving the island, and the forces career. I hope to become a commisioned officer sooner, and the reason being, is because I am interested in both of those careers. From going to robberies, to going on Humveee for a assistance. It just excites me! I am brave, courageous, loyal, funny, and a guy everyone will get along with. Ever since I was a little kid, I always had an interest in military service. This interest didn't exactly grow out of me, it actually became a bit of an obsession. Once I finished high-school , I started really trying to get into great shape because my end goal was to become a soldier myself and serve my country. I've graduated from the Philippine Military Academy, after that I've came to a realisation that now is the best time to finally join and live up to my dreams.

-Have you done any criminal activaties in your past? - If yes, which ones?: No
-Have you ever received a ticket in your past? - If yes, for which reason?: No
-Have you ever been arrested in your past? - If yes, for which reason?: No

-Do you agree that you answered every question above true?:

Out of character information:
Timezone: GMT+8
Firstname: Aaron
Current age:16
In-Game level: 1
Do you speak basic English?: Yes
Have you ever been banned?: No
Have you ever been warned?:No
Do you have a alt-account?:
Yes

MrVegas
Israel

Re: Rafael Suarez' Armed Forces Application.

Post by MrVegas » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:04 pm

Application Accepted

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
We are pleased to announce you are now Pending Interview.

((Pm me on discord when you're ready to do the interview, and we'll get a time that fits us both))

General Johnny Vegas
Training And Recruitment Center
Tikibayè Armed Forces

MrVegas
Israel

Post by MrVegas » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:31 pm

Interview Accepted.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
We are pleased to announce you are now Pending Training

((Pm me on discord when you're ready to do the Training. and we'll get a time that fits us both))

General Johnny Vegas
Tikibayè Armed Forces

MrVegas
Israel

Post by MrVegas » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:52 pm

Training Passed

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
We are pleased to announce you are Invited

((Pm me on discord when you're ready to get the Invitation . and we'll get a time that fits us both))

General Johnny Vegas
Tikibayè Armed Forces