Rafael Suarez' Ministration-Team Application.

Want to become an administrator on our server?
Feel free to submit an application here.
Bok
Philippines

Rafael Suarez' Ministration-Team Application.

Post by Bok » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:33 am

Applicant Information:
-IRL Firstname: Aaron
-In-Game name: Rafael_Suarez
-In-Game level: 3
-Playing hours: 11 Hours.
-Current nation: Philippines
-Date of birth: 01/18/2002
-Nationality: Filipino
-Timezone: GMT+8

Suitability Information:
-Are you in the abbility to write and speak fluent English?: Yes
-Can you communicate in multiple languanes beside English?: Yes, Filipino
-Do you have experience as admin/helper/moderator in any other (roleplay) servers?:
* Yes.

-Why would you like it to become helper on our server? (minimum 100 words):
*I would like to become helper on the server, so that I may contribute to this potentially growing server , after playing for ten hours straight in game I've decided to make a commitment and decided to write this helper application, I also like the people in this community, their humble personality especially the current staffs.I feel like it is a part of my duty as a member of this community to contribute to the server and the members of it's community. I am fully motivated and interested to start a new chapter in my samp career by becoming a helper in this server.

-Why should we pick you for our staff team above other applicants? (minimum 150 words):
*I have several reasons on why you should consider me above other applicants. First, I would like to mention my personal qualities, as a main reason. I consider myself as a responsible and obedient person who takes his responsabitilies and tasks on a very serious way, which is leading to finishing all the tasks within reasonable time and on a fully professional way. I'm an honest person, who is able to accept the truth about himself and I never lie to get myself out of trouble, but rather tell the truth and try to fix the mistake. Discipline is one really important personal characteristic as well, for everyone and every position, but especially for people who want to take a part in serving and helping the server. Besides that I am still young and have a lot of time to spend logging in game.

-How much playing hours could you be in-game/active each week?: 10 hours +, depends could go 40 hours in a week.
-On a scale from one to ten, how much would you rate your own roleplay knowledge?: 8
-Additional notes that you'd wish to share with us: After playing straight for 11 hours, I've managed to familiarize the server's script and I believe I can handle or help new players now.
-Are you active in our Discord channel?: Yes
-Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes, but I don't use it anymore.

Conditions of Admissibility:
-Have you ever been warned on our forums, discord or in-game?: No
-Have you ever been banned from our forums, discord or in-game?: No
-Have you ever been kicked for failure to adhere to our server rules?: No
-Do you have any "recent" admin punishments within our community?: No
-Do you agree that failure to do your admin duties would lead to a punishment or demotion?: Yes
-Do you understand that we work under a hierarchy, and have higher ranks to split powers of authority?:Yes
-Are you aware of all rules in our community and do you agree to punish for any violation thereof? Yes

Note: If you don't use this format, your application will be automaticly denied!

Nave
Romania

Re: Rafael Suarez' Ministration-Team Application.

Post by Nave » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:57 pm

Accepted.

Nave.